These may be mini-sized but they’re big on flavor! Topped with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese — add pepperoni slices and other toppings to order.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slider or small dinner rolls
- Pepperoni slices (optional)
- 1 Mix ground beef and seasonings in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 8 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat or cook in nonstick skillet 3 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- 3 Top each burger evenly with sauce and cheese. Cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- 4 Serve burgers on rolls with pepperoni slices, if desired.