A tasty snack that is quick to fix and with a dollap of chutney and some arabic bread is perfect for movie night.
- 2 1/4 lbs boiled and cooled whole potatos
- 4 eggs separated
- Fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 Boil potatoes for about an hour
- 2 Peal and cool them completely until ready to be grated
- 3 Mix with egg yolks tarragon turmeric ,oil, salt and pepper
- 4 Whisk egg white until peeks form
- 5 Fold the egg white with the mixed potato. .
- 6 Grease cup cake pan and fill the mixture half way through
- 7 Bake in oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes to hr.
- 8 Top with caramelized onion (option)
- 9 Serve with yogurt chutney and bread