Pumpkin Pancakes finish out the holiday season in style!
- 1/2 box gluten-free Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons EnerG Powdered Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats (optional)
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large squirt of honey
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 can pumpkin
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk (OR) milk of your choice (soy, rice, etc)
- 1 Preheat griddle to 300°F.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients up to the honey. Combine well.
- 3 Add baking powder and lemon juice, letting it "bubble."
- 4 Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 5 If the batter is too thick, add your choice of milk to get the desired consistency (thicker will be fatter
- 6 pancakes, more watery will be a thinner pancake).
- 7 Pour spoonfuls onto the griddle, checking with a plastic, flexible spatula for brownness on the underside. Once it's brown, flip it.
- 8 Serve with syrup, sliced fruit or just eat them plain.
- 9 Can be refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen. Reheat in a toaster oven (microwaving makes them rubbery).