A Pumpkin Pie Martini is a fun way to celebrate the season! Here’s a recipe courtesy of Nestle® Coffee-Mate.
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 3 ounces crème de cacao liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces Seasonal Coffee-mate Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice
- 1 graham cracker, crushed (optional)
- 1 Place graham cracker crumbs in a shallow plate.
- 2 Lightly rub a small amount of honey around rim of glasses.
- 3 Invert glasses into crumbs; gently twist so that crumbs coat rims.
- 4 Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice.
- 5 Add vodka, crème de cacao and Coffee-mate and shake well.
- 6 Strain mixture into prepared glasses.