Need an easy dessert to satisfy your pumpkin craving? This recipe for Pumpkin Spice Panna Cotta is courtesy of Nestle Coffee-mate.
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons ice cold water
- 1 cup Seasonal Coffee-mate Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- Orange slices (optional)
- Crushed gingersnap cookies (optional)
- 1 Spray six 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2 Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small bowl; let stand for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- 3 Whisk Coffee-mate, cream and pumpkin in a 2-quart saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until warm.
- 4 When warm, add gelatin mixture to Coffee-mate mixture; whisk until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 5 Pour mixture into prepared ramekins or custard cups.
- 6 Refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- 7 Serve in ramekins topped with orange slices and crushed cookies. Or, to unmold, run a small knife around inside each ramekin, then dip ramekin bottoms in hot water for about 15 seconds and pat dry.
- 8 Place dessert plates over ramekins; invert and shake gently to loosen.