Classic Italian chicken lasagna becomes simple in preparation with no-boil noodles and rotisserie chicken. Try experimenting with flavors by using different marinara sauces!
Nutritional info per serving:
Calories 351, Calories from Fat 27%, Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 907mg, Carbohydrates 36g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Total Sugars 13g, Protein 27g, Dietary Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 3 lean meat
- 2 (25-ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles, divided
- 1 (15-ounce) container low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, cut into pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 Preheat oven 375˚F.
- 2 Coat 13x9x2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3 Spread about 1 cup marinara sauce on bottom of pan.
- 4 Top with one-third noodles, all the ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, half the chicken and 1 cup sauce.
- 5 Repeat layering with one-third noodles, remaining chicken, and 1 cup mozzarella.
- 6 Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- 7 Bake, covered with foil, for 1 hour.
- 8 Uncover and top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and continue cooking five minutes more or until cheese is melted.