Cayenne pepper sauce adds authentic flavor to any sizzling dishes such as Quck ‘N’ Easy Tacos for any party and the festivities of Cinco de Mayo.
Recipe courtesy of French’s
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup Frank's REDHOT Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground chili powder
- 8 taco shells, heated
- GARNISH: chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sliced olives, sour cream or shredded cheese
- 1 Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned, stirring to separate meat; drain.
- 2 STIR in salsa, Frank's RedHot Sauce and chili powder. Heat to boiling.Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 3 SPOON meat mixture into taco shells. Splash on more sauce to taste.Garnish as desired.