This power bowl is easily customizable to feature your favorite healthy ingredients, but we’ve decided to load it up with our favorites! There is nothing better than the combination of textures and flavors all on top of a bed of perfectly crisped greens and quinoa. It takes just a little time to make and it looks absolutely beautiful when it’s finished!
Want to see the video? We have it here!
- 1 cup fresh greens
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 6 slices avocado
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup peeled and ribboned carrots
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/8 cup roasted pepitas
- pinch black pepper
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 Layer the bottom of a large bowl with cleaned, fresh greens.
- 2 Place radish, cucumber, carrots, hummus, chickpeas, and quinoa around in bowl in separate areas.
- 3 Squeeze half a lemon over the top and catch seeds to prevent them from falling into the quinoa bowl.
- 4 Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- 5 Add a pinch of black pepper and kosher salt.
- 6 Sprinkle blueberries and roasted pepitas over the top of the power bowl.
- 7 Serve and enjoy!