These Roasted Garlic Burgers are perfect for keeping the gang happy during game-day, when you’re entertaining friends, or just for the family.
This recipe is one in a series we’re featuring from extravaGONZO, a company created by founder Tom Stevens, who had a desire to create a crisp, pure-tasting Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
The company’s olive oil is a blend of 80 percent premium EVOO and 20 percent fresh grapeseed for what Stevens calls, “the perfect storm.”
You can learn more about etravaGONZO and shop the company’s lines of Gourmet Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars here.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extravaGONZO Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 hamburger buns, brioche preferred
- 4 slices cheese of choice, optional
- 1 Preheat grill for high heat. Mix together the ground beef, garlic, Roasted Garlic Oil, salt, pepper.
- 2 Divide into four equal portions and flatten into patties.
- 3 Cook the patties for about 3-5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness. (If adding cheese, top burgers with cheese when patties have been flipped to second side.) The internal temperature should be at least 160 degrees F.
- 4 Remove from grill and place onto buns. Top with desired toppings and condiments.