Try out this easy-to-make recipe from Momma Cuisine that is full of flavor. With mushrooms, fresh herbs, and a dash of Worcestershire sauce this recipe is light on ingredients and preparation time but elegant enough to serve at a dinner party or social get together.
Follow along with Johanna’s help as she demonstrates this recipe in her Momma Cuisine video series here.
- 1 6-oz. package white mushrooms
- 1 8-oz. package Cremini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2 Wash the mushrooms in cold water and take off any dirt on the mushroom caps and stems, then drain.
- 3 Place the mushrooms in a baking dish.
- 4 Add the chopped herbs, sliced shallots, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil.
- 5 Toss together, making sure the mushrooms are properly coated.
- 6 Place the mushrooms, uncovered, in the oven and roast for about 25-30 minutes.
- 7 Take out of the oven and serve.