This incredible dipping oil for crusty bread features olive oil infused with the Mediterranean flavors of rosemary, crushed red pepper, garlic cloves, cracked peppercorns and sea salt. Serve with warm bread such as focaccia bread or a crusty sliced baguette.
Why Try? Restaurant quality dipping oil makes a great holiday gift; arrange bottle in a small basket with a bakery fresh loaf of crusty French bread.
- 2 cups good quality olive oil such as cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, thoroughly washed, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse cracked peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Using a funnel, pour olive oil into sterilized bottle.
- 2 Add rosemary sprigs, garlic and seasonings.
- 3 Seal with cork. Refrigerate.