Focaccia is an Italian flatbread usually made from yeast dough, but our version is quicker to make and tastes wonderful.
This recipe courtesy of Pioneer Brand, C.H.Guenther & Son, Inc.
Focaccia flatbread, spices, skim milk, egg white, olive oil, Rosemary Garlic Focaccia, Focaccia, Garlic Focaccia, Rosemary Focaccia, Focaccia, Rosemary, Garlic
- 2 3/4 cups Pioneer Low Fat Biscuit & Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 cup Skim milk
- 1 large Egg white
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 In large bowl, stir together biscuit and Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix, garlic powder and milk.
- 2 Turn out on floured surface; knead 10 times. Divide dough in half.
- 3 Roll each half out to 1/4-inch thickness (about 10 inches in diameter). Place on baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4 With fingers, gently make indentations in dough at 1-inch intervals.
- 5 In small bowl, combine egg white, olive oil, rosemary and garlic; mix well. Brush gently over dough rounds.
- 6 Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Makes two 10-inch rounds.