Everyone absolutely loves this dish and can’t believe it’s raw!
- 1 1/2 cups organic black rice
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cold pressed olive oil or cold pressed sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black or white sesame seeds
- 1 Soak rice overnight or 12 hours.
- 2 Drain and rinse.
- 3 Add rice and all other ingredients to a bowl and gently stir until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- 4 Serve chilled or room temperature as a side item or main dish.