This party dip is very colorful for the holidays, crispy and fresh and just delicious. Perfect for those holiday parties, and so simple to prepare.
Why Try? This dip is incredibly popular at Rutabegorz Restaurant. It will likely become a major favorite around your house.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Granny Smith apples, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup cranberries, chopped fine
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Soften cream cheese, whip with milk and cream.
- 2 Stir in apples, walnuts, cranberries, and lemon juice.
- 3 Chill for several hours.
- 4 Serve with sturdy crackers.