This Sandwich Dip Flight takes the concept of dressing on the side and uses it for a flight of sandwiches. After all, three sandwiches is better than one when you have this kind of flavor! This recipe is part of our Top Ten Sandwich & Salad Trends for 2015.
- 1 Flat Iron Steak
- For Marinade:
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- For Avocado Mayonnaise:
- 1 cup Heinz® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, seeded, diced
- 1 teaspoon chili lime seasoning
- For Heinz® 57 sauce:
- 1 cup Heinz® 57
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- For Italian dressing sauce: 1 cup Heinz® Golden Italian Dressing
- To Assemble Sandwich:
- Flat Iron Steak, thin sliced across the grain
- 1 head radicchio, slivered
- 1 ball mozzarella, fresh, sliced
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 6 Ciabatta rolls, halved and toasted
- 1 Marinate flat iron steak for at least one hour up to four hours.
- 2 Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 3 Grill flat iron steak for 4-6 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 4 Let rest while preparing remaining ingredients.
- 5 Layer ingredients on toasted ciabatta, and serve with the three different dipping sauces.