A quick and easy appetizer for entertaining. The Remoulade Dipping Sauce can be made a day ahead. Serve with precooked shrimp from the seafood or frozen section of your supermarket.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Zatarain’s Creole Mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked large shrimp (26 to 30 count)
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, Creole mustard, lemon juice, paprika and garlic in medium bowl until well blended. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 3 Serve shrimp with dipping sauce.