Simple Stir Fry Recipe. To make stir-fry at home, choose your favorite proteins and vegetables, add Sun-Bird seasoning mix and dinner is served!
This recipe courtesy of Williams Foods, C. H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
“SunBird Seasoning Mixes” can be found at your local grocery store in the Asian food section.
In a hurry? Use one package (16 ounces) frozen Oriental Vegetable Mix, unseasoned, in place of raw vegetables.
- 1 package (3/4 ounce) Sun-Bird® Stir Fry Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken, beef or pork, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 white onion, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 celery stalks, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 carrots cut into matchstick size slices
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli florets cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Blend together seasoning mix, soy sauce, sugar and water; set aside.
- 2 In a large skillet or wok, heat oil. Add meat and stir fry over medium high heat until browned.
- 3 Add vegetables and continue to stir fry until meat is done.
- 4 Add seasoning mixture and continue cooking about 1 minute or until sauce is thickened.