Looking for a way to celebrate October, National Pasta Month, without destroying your diet? We can help!
Today’s choices go far beyond wheat or white and encompass more options, such as plant-based, organic and gluten-free. In this recipe, we use an Organic Chickpea Spaghetti that is gluten-free, vegan and contains 11g real organic pea protein.
Made with an organic red pasta sauce and nutritional yeast, as a cheese substitute, this spaghetti is easy, healthy and simple to make.
Click here for another simple and healthy pasta dish: Organic Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine in a Light Pesto Sauce.
This recipe is courtesy of Explore Cuisine.
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 cup organic pasta sauce
- 1 Drain the water from the pasta, and stir in the pasta sauce. Add more if you like more sauce
- 2 Serve in bowls and then sprinkle the nutritional yeast on each one
- 3 Season with salt and extra nutritional yeast if desired