Grilled Burger Recipe. You owe it to yourself to try a hamburger done right. It’s always a good choice for a summer holiday–like Labor Day!
Why Try? You owe it to yourself to try a hamburger done right. Top it with whatever pleases you, but don’t over do it – you won’t want to cover up the great flavors of the beef.
- 1 pound 80/20 ground beef
- 1/2 pound 90/10 ground beef
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 4 bakery hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Toppings of your choice (caramelized onions, blue cheese, aged Cheddar)
- 1 Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2 Combine ground beefs, steak sauce, and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Form meat into 4 equally thick patties.
- 3 Season the outside with more salt and pepper. Grill to your liking.
- 4 Meanwhile, brush the insides of the buns with melted butter and grill on top rack of your grill. Assemble burgers with grilled buns and your favorite toppings. Serve immediately.