Under $1.50 per serving. Your choice of seasoned steak or chicken served in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package McCormick® Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Assorted toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes (optional)
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook and stir 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- 2 Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes. Return meat to skillet. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Cook 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- 3 Spoon meat mixture into warm tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.