This recipe for Skinny Poolside Dip is from Addie Gundry’s The Lighten Up Cookbook.
“My neighbors a couple of doors down have a pool, and every Memorial Day they invite a few of the neighbors over for swimming and grilling. They always make a corn and cream cheese dip that I tend to circle back to as I make my rounds. This version is inspired by that Memorial Day dip, but I replaced full-fat cream cheese with a lighter version and added more veggies.”
Copyright © 2018 by Addie Gundry in The Lighten Up Cookbook and reprinted by permission of St. Martin’s Griffin.
Find other recipes from this cookbook here.
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can black olives, finely diced
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- As needed for serving crackers
- 1 In a medium bowl, combine the corn, cream cheese, goat cheese, bell pepper, jalapeño, olives, ranch seasoning, lime zest, and lime juice.
- 2 Serve with crackers.