Cheese balls are a holiday staple for most families, but no one wants to create the same recipe year-after-year! If that’s you, then welcome this Smoked Almond Pine Cone Cheeseball into your life.
Made with a mix of cream, blue and cheddar cheese and topped with smoked, salted almonds, the flavor of this cheeseball is out of this world.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 5 oz. Roka Blue Cheese
- 5 oz. Cheddar pub cheese
- 1 shallot, diced very finely
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package smoked, salted almonds, whole
- 1 Mix all the ingredients, except the almonds, in a mixing bowl until well combined and creamed.
- 2 Place onto plastic wrap, shape into a pine cone shape, and refrigerate for an hour.
- 3 Unwrap, place the cheese ball on a platter, and place smoked almonds all around the cheese ball, with the tips pointing out (like pine cones).
- 4 Serve with rosemary or pine leaves.