The BBQ Sauce Sampler by Two Buddies includes three jars of award-winning sauces by this California company: Hickory Sweet BBQ Sauce, Fire-Roasted Teriyaki Glaze and Marinade for Santa Barbara Beef. The Hickory Sweet BBQ Sauce – makes this sauce a delicious spread to slather over grilled hamburgers or chicken.
Recipe Courtesy of Cooking.com.
Nutrition Facts per Serving:
Calories: 752 Fat, Total: 54g Carbohydrates, Total: 25g
Cholesterol: 132mg Sodium: 1208mg Protein: 40g
Fiber: 2g % Cal. from Fat: 65% % Cal. from Carbs: 13%
Cooking.com Tip: Depending upon the barbecue sauce you use, this tangy sauce can only go from good to the sublime. The BBQ Sauce Sampler by Two Buddies includes three jars of award-winning sauces by this California company: Hickory Sweet BBQ Sauce, Fire-Roasted Teriyaki Glaze and Marinade for Santa Barbara Beef. The Hickory Sweet BBQ Sauce – makes this sauce a delicious spread over grilled hamburgers or chicken.
- 2 1/2 pounds ground chuck beef (15-20% fat)
- 6 ounces smoky bacon, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons bottled hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- BARBECUE MAYONNAISE SAUCE:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup bottled hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled sweet red bell peppers
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Lettuce leaves, sliced tomato and red onion
- 1 Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl. Mix gently just until blended. Shape mixture into 8 equal 1-inch-thick patties.
- 2 DO-AHEAD TIP: Patties can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3 Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Grill cut sides of buns until toasted, about 1 minute. Transfer buns to platter. Grill burgers about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare doneness.
- 4 BARBECUE MAYONNAISE SAUCE: Stir all ingredients in large bowl to blend. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 5 DO-AHEAD TIP: Sauce may be made 3 days ahead. Keep refrigerated.
- 6 Generously spread Barbecue Mayonnaise Sauce over bottom halves of toasted buns. Place patties on buns. Top with lettuce, sliced tomato and onion. Cover with bun tops and serve.