Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. This Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe includes the Askinosie Chocolate Ingredient: Chocolate Bars.
Recipe courtesy of Brenda and Askinosie™ Chocolate.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups Askinosie Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the dark chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake for 10 to 12 minutes depending on the size of your dough. Edges should be golden brown.