SPAM® and polenta make up these Mexican appetizers.
This recipe courtesy of SPAM®: http://www.spam.com.
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated Mexican flavored polenta
- 2 (3-ounce) cans SPAM® Spread
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 Cut polenta into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Prepare polenta as package directs.
- 2 Meanwhile, in bowl, combine SPAM® and cheese. Top warm polenta rounds with SPAM™ mixture and salsa.
- 3 Garnish, if desired with fresh cilantro sprigs.
- 4 Note: Look for refrigerated polenta products in the produce section of the grocery store.