Spicy Sesame Buffalo Chicken Wings will be a hit to munch on during the big game.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Infomation Calories 300, Total fat 19 g, Saturated fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 780 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 11 g, Protein 17 g, Vitamin A 8 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 6 %DV.
Serving Suggestion: Serve as dippers with Blue Cheese Dressing or Ranch Dressing.
Jazz It Up: Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds just before serving.
Size-Wise: Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. This recipe makes 6 servings.
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips removed
- 3/4 cup BULL'S-EYE Raging Buffalo Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 COMBINE oil, garlic salt, pepper and ginger in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the oil mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- 2 PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Brush lightly with some of the barbecue sauce. Continue grilling 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing frequently with the remaining barbecue sauce.
- 3 PLACE chicken on serving platter; sprinkle with the onions.