Brownies are always a hit and, when decorated like a spider web, they become a cute centerpiece for your Halloween gathering.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Infomation: Calories 170, Total fat 9 g, Saturated fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 17 g, Protein 2 g, Vitamin A 4 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 4 %DV.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Size-Wise: Looking for a special treat? One brownie is all that is needed to provide a lot of chocolate flavor.
How To Easily Drizzle Melted Chocolate: Place unwrapped square of chocolate in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every 30 seconds. (Chocolate will hold it’s shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spoon into small plastic bag. Roll up bag to push chocolate into corner. Using scissors, cut off tiny piece of corner, about 1/8-inch wide. Twist top of bag and gently squeeze to drizzle chocolate back and forth over dessert.
OREO® Spider Web Brownies: Prepare as directed, substituting 16 coarsely chopped Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies for the pecans.
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Pecans (optional)
- 1 jar (7 ounces) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 LINE 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan to form handles. Grease foil.
- 2 MICROWAVE unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and nuts; mix well. Spread into prepared pan.
- 3 BAKE at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Immediately drop marshmallow creme by spoonfuls over hot brownies; spread evenly over top of brownies. Cool in pan. Lift out of pan onto cutting board using foil handles. Remove foil. Place on serving tray. Drizzle melted chocolate over marshmallow creme to create a spider web design. Cut into 32 brownies just before serving.