Spooky Eyeball Tacos would be perfect to serve at a children’s Halloween party or any day you want to bring a surprise to the table.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Infomation: Calories 330, Total fat 20 g, Saturated fat 9 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 800 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 17 g, Vitamin A 15 %DV, Vitamin C 2 %DV, Calcium 8 %DV, Iron 15 %DV.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Substitute: Substitute leaner cuts of ground beef, such as ground round or ground sirloin, for ground beef and reduced fat sour cream for sour cream.
Substitute: Substitute TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Sauce for salsa.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 12 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Shells
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 MIX meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 2 BAKE at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Fill each taco shell with 1 meatball; drizzle with salsa. Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream. Garnish with olives to make "eyeballs."