These muffins are light, fluffy and packed with the flavor of sun-ripened strawberries, thanks to BLUE BUNNY® Double Strawberry Ice Cream. Serve them for Sunday brunch, for afternoon tea or just for fun.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 4 cups BLUE BUNNY® Double Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Muffin tin
- 8 muffin paper liners
- 2 glass bowls
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 8 muffin paper liners in muffin tin.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine oil, softened ice cream, and egg. Beat lightly.
- 3 In a separate bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4 Fill muffin cups and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until the tops bounce back from the touch. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.