It’s down to the Sweet Sixteen!
With a delightful dab of crab swirled into a tiny tomato cup, this creamy-cheesy blend of flavors is also so eye-catching that your fans won’t be able to get enough!
Add stunning color to your B-ball buffet by creating a tray of Sweet Sixteen Crab Shots whose flavor is so delightful it will have all your fans shouting.
- 1/4 lb. crab meat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- Pinch of black pepper
- 30 small cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 Rinse and drain crab meat well. In a medium bowl, combine crab with mayonnaise, whipped cream and tarragon and a pinch of black pepper.
- 2 Remove the top third of each tomato then top with a dab of the crabmeat mixture. Cover and chill for up to 2 hours.
- 3 Garnish with a sprinkling of snipped chives then use remaining chives to decorate platter.