Ranch dressing and French’s Mustard combine to create this tangy chicken specialty.
This recipe courtesy of FRENCH’S®
- 2/3 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® or Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- 1 MIX salad dressing, mustard and sugar.
- 2 Pour 2/3 cup mixture over chicken.
- 3 MARINATE chicken in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours.
- 4 GRILL chicken on greased rack over medium heat for 15 min. or until done.
- 5 Serve chicken with remaining mustard mixture.