This recipe is a delicious and nutritious way to add salmon to your diet as a low-calorie and low-fat meal.
This recipe courtesy
Calories: 420, Total fat: 9 g, Saturated fat: 2 g, Cholesterol: 55 mg, Sodium: 590 mg, Carbohydrate: 55 g, Dietary fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 13 g, Protein: 28 g, Vitamin A: 140 %DV, Vitamin C: 20 %DV, Calcium: 8 %DV, Iron: 25 %DV
USE YOUR OVEN Assemble packets as directed. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place packets in single layer in 15×10×1-inch baking pan. Bake 20 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Continue as directed.
- 3/4 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade for Seafood Ginger Teriyaki with Orange, divided
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 bag (6 ounces) snow peas
- 1 POUR 1/2 cup of the marinade over salmon in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat salmon with marinade. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- 2 PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Place 1 salmon fillet on center of each of four 18x12-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil. Combine remaining 1/4 cup marinade, the rice, water and vegetables; spoon evenly over salmon. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- 3 GRILL 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening each packet.