Everything you love about spicy Thai food layered on a bubbly hot and delicious pizza! This easy-to-assemble pizza features a crisp chewy pizza crust topped with spicy Thai peanut sauce, grilled chicken, cheese, and crisp shredded Asian veggies.
Why Try? Skip the pricey specialty pizza restaurant this weekend and dine at home with this easy to assemble Thai chicken pizza recipe.
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 1/2 pound grilled chicken (about 2 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breast filets), sliced into strips
- 12-ounce prepared pizza dough
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diagonal-sliced crisp steamed snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 sprig cilantro
- 1 Heat oven to 475°F.
- 2 Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- 3 Spread 6 tablespoons peanut sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- 4 Arrange chicken strips over peanut sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- 5 Combine vegetables and sesame oil in bowl and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
- 6 Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut sauce over pizza. Top with peanuts and cilantro.
- 7 Cut into slices and serve.