Thai Style Wrap Recipe.Here’s a wrap that is loaded with veggies, a little protein and a Thai taste. A fresh way to use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.
Hormel Foods Thai Style Wrap
Recipe Courtesy of Hormel Foods Corporation
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey breast
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits drained with juice reserved
- 1 cup HOUSE OF TSANG® BANGKOK PADANG™ Peanut Sauce
- Six 9" burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 In large bowl, combine turkey or chicken, cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, onion, pineapple, 2 tablespoons pineapple juice and peanut sauce.
- 2 Divide mixture evenly among each tortilla. Roll up and serve.