“Add this recipe to your game day snacks!
Spoil your dad and keep his heart in tip-top shape with healthy fats! Enjoy this homemade guacamole with your favorite organic corn chips.”
This recipe is courtesy the Ritual Wellness blog hosted by Project Juice.
- 4 medium to large avocados
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 limes, squeezed
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cayenne pepper, pinch (optional)
- Small splash of tequila (optional)
- 1 Prep your ingredients! Peel, pit, and section your avocados, finely chop cilantro, dice onion and tomatoes, and mince garlic.
- 2 In a large bowl, add avocados and use the back of a fork to mash into a creamy dip.
- 3 Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until evenly distributed. Top it off with some fresh lime and garnish with cilantro.