We share cocktail recipes from bloggers, mixologists, food editors and brands all the time. Today, this recipe has a very personal connection. The “Tish Special” was the favorite drink of a dear friend who passed recently. She was one of my biggest fans and boy, did she love of The Food Channel.
This was Tish’s favorite beverage—one she enjoyed on the golf course and in the evenings watching the sunset in her beloved Hawaii. It might actually be known as a “Sea Breeze,” but for today, it will be “The Tish Special.”
Aloha, my friend.
Cocktail photo credit: Summer Brooks.
- 1.5 (or more) ounces Vodka (preferably Tito's)
- 3 ounces Cranberry juice
- 1 ounce Grapefruit juice
- 2 wedges Lime, as garnish
- 1 Add vodka, cranberry juice and grapefruit juice to shaker and blend well.
- 2 Serve over ice and garnish with 2 lime wedges.
- 3 Enjoy with friends watching a beautiful sunset.