Tilapia Provencal Recipe. Add a touch of Provence to tilapia with a sauce of tomatoes, green olives, white wine and Mediterranean Herb Seasoning.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Mediterranean Herb Seasoning, divided
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, quartered
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Place fish in single layer in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with 1/4 teaspoon of the Seasoning.
- 2 Mix tomatoes, olives, onion, oil, wine and remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Spoon evenly over fish.
- 3 Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4 TIP: Substitute red snapper, striped bass, flounder or sole for the tilapia.