Need something healthy and delish for your kid’s lunch boxes? Take 30 minutes and make enough Traveling Lunch Box Quiches for the week!
- 1 small package ready to bake biscuits
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup nonfat or low fat Greek yogurt
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 12 thin slices deli ham
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup lightly steamed broccoli pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian three cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Beat together eggs, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- 3 Slice each biscuit in half and flatten.
- 4 Line the bottom of 6 muffin tins with the biscuits.
- 5 Top each with 2 slices of ham.
- 6 Fill 2 muffin tins with peas, two with broccoli and two with pesto & sundried tomatoes.
- 7 Ladle the egg mixture over the veggies, about 2/3 full.
- 8 Top with the cheeses, Mozzarella on the pesto muffins, Italian three cheese on the others.
- 9 Bake for 15-18 minutes.