Tri Colore Insalata–or three color salad–is bright, colorful, healthy, and easy. This salad uses arugula, radicchio, endive and Parmesan cheese. Then, it’s just dressed with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and a little salt. Great served with a grilled steak!
- 2 cups baby arugula, chopped
- 2 heads Belgian endive, chopped
- 1 head radicchio, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Balsamic vinegar, drizzle as needed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Olive oil, drizzle as needed
- 1 Chop and combine all ingredients.
- 2 Drizzle with vinegar, season with salt, drizzle with olive oil and toss.