Chocolate, caramel and pecans team up with refrigerated cookies for a classic turtle treat.
Another twist on ice cream sandwiches, using Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ cookies.
Recipe courtesy Pillsbury Cooking for Two.
- 2 Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ Big Deluxe Classics® turtle supreme cookies (from 18 oz. package)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons chocolate topping
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake cookies as directed on package. Remove from cookie sheet; cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 2 Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 2 individual dessert bowls. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of each topping over each serving; sprinkle with pecans.
- 3 Break cookies in half; press ends into ice cream. Top with whipped topping.