Craving vegetables? Need a healthier choice for an appetizer? Simply have some Farmers Market vegetables you need to use up? This recipe is great because you can do almost anything with it. Just choose your vegetables, chop, and go!
Watch Chef Cari bring this pizza to life using farmers market fresh vegetables! Just click here.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dough, rolled out thin
- 1 cup lite sour cream
- 1 8-ounce package lite cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/4 teaspoon herbed garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 3 Spread crescent dough on the sheet, piecing it together and pressing flat.
- 4 Prick with a fork and bake for 10 minutes.
- 5 Let cool.
- 6 Meanwhile, chop vegetables and set aside.
- 7 In a mixing bowl, soften cream cheese about one minute in microwave.
- 8 Add sour cream and stir until creamy.
- 9 Add dill, garlic salt, ranch seasoning and stir together. Let chill.
- 10 When crust is cool, spread cream cheese mixture over the top.
- 11 Sprinkle chopped vegetables on top and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 12 Cut into slices and enjoy!