No matter what the event, this artichoke and Parmesan dip is the right choice. It takes no time at all to make, and will get you invited back or keep your guests coming back over and over again!
- Substitute reduced-fat cream cheese and sour cream if desired.
- Put a spoonful into an endive leaf for a “gluten-free” serving option.
- Left overs make a great sandwich or bagel spread.
- Use leftover dip as a topping on grilled on any white meat or white fish.
For more Guru Tips, make sure to watch the full video for this artichoke and Parmesan dip, here.
- 1 13.75 oz. can artichoke hearts packed in water, chopped
- 1 cup best quality mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese + extra to sprinkle on top
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon each sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 4 oz. can chopped mild green chiles (optional, but recommended)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- 3 Pour into a lightly buttered rectangular baking dish and sprinkle lightly with extra shredded Parmesan.
- 4 Bake on the center oven rack for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- 5 Serve with wedges of garlic naan, or good old corn chips (non-GMO of course).