Recipe courtesy of I Love Pecans
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 cup Italian or Greek dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1 Cook pasta in 2 quarts boiling, salted water until al dente, 7 to 8 minutes. Transfer pasta to large bowl and toss with dressing. Keep warm.
- 2 Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté onions 3 to 4 minutes until they begin to become translucent. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute longer, stirring constantly.
- 3 Add spinach to skillet and sauté until just beginning to wilt, 2 to 3 minutes. Combine with pasta and mix in ricotta cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Top with toasted pecans.