This fresh & flavorful summertime salad features the super food nutrition of fresh blueberries and avocado paired with wedges of sweet watermelon, mixed berries and fresh greens finished with crumbled feta cheese and a lively splash of seasoned rice vinegar. It features Nakano® Seasoned Rice Vinegar.
See our video as well!
Why Try? This showcase of seasonal produce provides an opportunity to get several servings of fruit in your diet.
- 2.5 ounces arugula (1/2 of a 5-ounce package) or fresh spinach
- 8 strawberries, halved
- 1 dry pint blueberries
- 1 six-ounce package raspberries
- 12 small wedges watermelon (approximately 1/8 of a large watermelon)
- 2 avocados, peeled, halved, sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled feta
- As needed Nakano® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Arrange arugula on a large platter.
- 2 Place watermelon wedges around the sides of platter.
- 3 Add strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on top of the arugula.
- 4 Top with avocado slices, feta and drizzle with a generous splash of Original or Mango Nakano® Seasoned Rice Vinegar.
- 5 Serve immediately.