Start with a base of simple syrup then add watermelon and strawberry extract for a refreshing frozen fruit pop to cool you off this summer.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Imitation Strawberry Extract
- 1 Bring water and sugar to boil in small saucepan on medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature.
- 2 Pour syrup into blender container. Add watermelon and strawberry extract; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds.
- 3 Freeze 4 hours or overnight or until firm.