Need a last minute gift? How does White Chocolate Bark with Grey Salt, Cocoa Dusted Almonds and Peppermint sound?
- 2 packages white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter flavored Crisco
- 1 1/2 cups cocoa roasted almonds, rough chopped
- 10 candy canes, lightly crushed
- 2 teaspoons grey salt or sea salt
- 1 Melt white chocolate chips, along with butter flavored Crisco in microwave, stirring every 15 seconds or so, making sure that the chocolate doesn't burn.
- 2 Stir until very smooth and creamy.
- 3 Spread chocolate out on parchment paper in a jelly roll pan.
- 4 Sprinkle almonds, peppermint and salt all around.
- 5 Gently press into chocolate.
- 6 Place in fridge until set, about 30 minutes.
- 7 Break into pieces.
- 8 Store in covered container.