Zesty Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip is an appetizing and healthy starter course for your holiday party!
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Infomation (per serving): Calories 170, Total fat 6 g, Saturated fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 4 %DV, Vitamin C 15 %DV, Calcium 15 %DV, Iron 8 %DV.
Healthy Living Information: Good source of calcium.
Diet Exchange:1-1/2 Starch + 1 Fat; Carb Choices: 1-1/2 .
Makes about 3 cups dip or 25 servings, about 2 tablespoons dip and 16 crackers each.
Nutrition Bonus: Help your friends and family eat right by serving this tasty hot dip at your next holiday party. Not only is this festive dip easy to make but the cheese in it provides a good source of calcium.
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 2 SPREAD into 1-qt. baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- 3 BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve with crackers.