A fan favorite at the Kansas City Speedway, this Kansas City Barbecue Sundae is a delicious and savory take on the traditional ice cream sundae, but better! Layers of tender brisket, tangy barbecue sauce, creamy mashed potatoes and a sharp cheddar cheese make this ‘sundae’ the only meal you’ll need to watch the big race.
You’ll need the recipe, and we have it right here!
Other recipes in The Food Channel’s Speedway Snackers series, inspired by NASCAR®:
- Richmond-Inspired Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Watkins Glen-Inspired Pierogi Burger
- Darlington Raceway-Inspired Pimento Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- Darlington-Inspired Fried Green Tomato BLT Salad
- Daytona-Inspired Firecracker Dog
- Talladega-Inspired The Big One
- And in honor of this year’s NASCAR sponsor, the Tennessee Monster® Bourbon Crush