The Indy 500 is about to be raced. Schools are closing, swimming pools are opening, and grilling season is officially underway.
We invite you to try our menu for a relaxing backyard BBQ. Chunky guacamole & ice cold beer get things going. Burgers sizzling on the grill, smoky grilled corn on the cob and make-ahead chilled side salads keep the afternoon casual and fun.
Add a build-your-own burger bar, with lots of topping choices, so everyone can customize their burgers. Put out a tub of ice cold watermelon to cool off these warm summer days! Finish this classic backyard grill menu with blueberry cake or rich peach tart and wash it all down with a refreshing iced green tea lemonade.
Click on the red type below to view these recipes from the Kitchens of The Food Channel.
Our Breezy BBQ Menu
Chunky Guacamole & Chips
Simply Superb Grilled Burgers
Green Tea Lemonade
Superb Burger Bar Topping Ideas
- An assortment of cheese: Sliced Cheddar, Pepperjack and American cheese, crumbled bleu cheese
- Crisp applewood smoked bacon
- Dill pickles, sliced onions, nacho sliced jalapenos
- Traditional condiments, plus BBQ sauce, peppercorn ranch dressing, steak sauce, Caesar dressing
- Lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced avocado or guacamole
- In addition to traditional burger buns add specialty rolls such as ciabatta buns, whole grain buns