Ready for Super Sunday? If you are like other foodies, you are making your list and checking it twice–the shopping list, that is. After all, you want to be well stocked with all the traditional goodies like dip, sandwiches, and everything that goes along with indulging for a day! Here are some of our favorites:
A nice bold Chili always goes over like a great touchdown run. Any one of these recipes will be a hit with the crowd.
- Bob’s Texas Chili. This family recipe’s been handed down for more than 100 years!
- Beef Steak Chili. This recipe makes a gallon–and is made with tender steak.
- Touchdown Chili 7 Ways. A superb chili recipe for chili over pasta with lots of topping options.
Another classic for Super Sunday: Chicken Wings. One of our favorite recipes is Red Zone Buffalo Wings. They are indeed super.
Everyone loves to plunge tortilla chips into some guac. This recipe for Chunky Guacamole hits all the right notes.
And what Super Bowl party would be complete without pizza? You can always call for delivery, but if you’re looking to create some real excitement with the crowd, build your own with help from this recipe we call the Master of the Universe. And here are some other outstanding homemade pizza recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Buffalo chicken and pizza, combined? Super Bowl Nirvana…
- Pesto Grilled Pizza with Sausage and Peppers. A fresh and contemporary twist on a classic.
- Peppered Bacon Flatbread Pizza. A pizza with bacon…who can resist?
Want something special for the linebacker/carnivore type? Try these Mini Steak Sandwiches with Horseradish and Tomato.
That should get you started. Happy viewing. And don’t miss the commercials!